Suckless st setup for GLARBS.
Luke’s build of st - the simple (Suckless) terminal
The Suckless terminal (st) with some additional features that make it literally the best terminal emulator ever:
Unique features (using dmenu)
- Follow urls by pressing
- Copy urls in the same way with
- Copy the output of commands with
- Scrollback with
shiftwhile scrolling the mouse.
- OR vim-bindings: scroll up/down in history with
alt-j. Faster with
- Zoom/change font size: same bindings as above, but holding down shift as well.
alt-homereturns to default.
- Copy text with
alt-c, paste is
- Compatibility with
pywalfor dynamic colors.
- Default gruvbox colors otherwise.
- Transparency/alpha, which is also adjustable from your
- Default font is system “mono” at 14pt, meaning the font will match your system font.
Other st patches
- Updated to Suckless st version 0.8.2