mutt-wizard setup for GLARBS.
Get this great stuff without effort:
- A full-featured and autoconfigured email client on the terminal with neomutt.
- Mail stored offline so you can view and write email while you’re away from internet and keep backups.
Specifically, this wizard:
- Determines your email server’s IMAP and SMTP servers and ports.
- Creates dotfiles for
msmtpappropriate for your email address.
- Encrypts and locally stores your password for easy remote access, accessible only by your GPG key.
- Handles as many as nine separate email accounts automatically.
- Auto-creates bindings to switch between accounts or between mailboxes.
- Provides sensible defaults and an attractive appearance for the neomutt email client.
- If mutt-wizard doesn’t know your server’s IMAP/SMTP info by default, it will prompt you for them and will put them in all the right places.