Suckless dwm setup for GLARBS.
Patches and features
- Clickable statusbar with GLARBS build of dwmblocks.
- Reads xresources colors/variables (i.e. works with
- Scratchpad: Accessible with
- New layouts: bstack, fibonacci, deck, centered master and more. All bound to keys
- True fullscreen
Super+fand prevents focus shifting.
- Windows can be made sticky
- Stacker: Move windows up the stack manually
- Shiftview: Cycle through tags
- Vanitygaps: Gaps allowed across all layouts.
- Swallow patch: if a program run from a terminal would make it inoperable, it temporarily takes its place to save space.
Please install the
This build of dwm does not block color emoji in the status/info bar, so you must install the libXft-bgra patch, which fixes a libXft color emoji rendering problem, otherwise dwm will not show them. Hopefully this fix will be in libXft upstream soon enough.